Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Photive Cyren Versus Native Union Switch

I have owned the Native Union switch now for over 6 months.  Let me tell you it's been a love-hate relationship!!
   I initially loved the sound the speaker put out but the USB port kept falling into the speaker and I would get a replacement...fast forward 5 replacements later  the USB port seems to have gotten fixed BUT the speaker sounds blown :(  

not to mention battery issues with a battery that is non-replaceable in the unit

I give up!


   New company to try I found was Photive with their CYREN speaker -  I ordered it from a site I do surveys on to get free stuff (Click here if you're interested)
 

Let me tell you right out the box the port feels solid- the sound is AMAZING, and so far I haven't had any issues with it sounding like blown speakers.

In my opinion Photive CYREN wins over Native Union-  Sorry Native Union, you need to make your equipment better!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment