Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Battery free mouse- no special mouse pad

So I did some searching today after my mouse battery had died- after all we are in the 21st century- there has to be a wireless battery free mouse right?  C'mon where's the technology?
    Alas I found ones with special mouse pads, but, who want to lug around a mouse pad with your laptop?  I'm accustomed to just using the mouse on a table or chair arm, or where I am with the laptop, I don't want a mouse pad along with me too!
   I did some more searching and found a mouse that charges with a gold capacitor-  3 minutes plugged in and it lasts up to 4 hours.
   This mouse sounds easy enough and I have read it can be used while charging for 3 minutes too.  I'd like to see a double capacitor model for 8 hours, but hey I'll take it, after all, I'm sick of dead batteries in my current mouse after 14 days!

You can see the mouse here-  I'm planning on getting one soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment