Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Free Tools for computer wellness and browser health

Ok so I was on a quest to find tools to help my PC work better and my Firefox browser to be faster.
   Lo and behold I come across Glary Utilities- this is intriguing!
   After some research I decided to give it a try and it works very well for a free program.  It's a very comprehensive suite of tools to optimize your system.
Tools like disk defragment, registry cleaner, cookie cleaner, startup optimizer, and more.
   I ran it and my computer is more responsive.  I recommend you give it a try too.
You can take a look here:
glarysoft.com/glary-utilities  

They have a pro (paid) version for deep cleaning here: Glary Utilities PRO


For Firefox to speed it up, I found a free small utility that just expands your HTTP connections in the browser, it made my pages load faster (30mbps DSL is what I have) and now it acts like the way it should on that speed...
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Mozilla-Optimizer-Download-9693.html


Give it a try!  Leave a comment on your experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment