Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Which Antivirus?

 In the hustle and bustle of the holidays, let's not forget the most important tool in our PC.  The anti-virus!
    Through the years, I've been through the headaches of system slow downs and crashes from viruses.
   Worst of all was getting an anti-virus only to find that it's resident shield was slowing my computer down with it's heuristics.
     I didn't really want to dish out money every month or year, so resorted to AVG free.  This in my opinion is the best free alternative, and it doesn't really slow down the computer at all.
     I did see a recent report where test were done and Kaspersky was rated #1 in anti-virus.  For a paid antivirus, this would be my choice.
   Honestly, if you have the dough, go with Kapersky to protect your computer, after all, your computer is the one most valuable piece of equipment in your house!

Avg can be found here:
http://www.avg.com

To check out Kapersky you can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment